High Ground Video

Friona Facts

Friona Fast Facts
Z Weather
Friona Area Weather
Last Update: 11:14pm Jun 29, 2015 CDT
TodayTomorrowThursdayFridaySaturdaySundayMonday
Mostly Sunny, Probability Of Precipitation: 20%Partly SunnyChance Thunderstorms, Probability Of Precipitation: 20%Chance Thunderstorms, Probability Of Precipitation: 40%Partly Sunny, Probability Of Precipitation: 40%Partly SunnyPartly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
Hi 92°F
Lo 67°F
PoP 20%
Partly Sunny
Hi 94°F
Lo 67°F
Chance Thunderstorms
Hi 89°F
Lo 64°F
PoP 20%
Chance Thunderstorms
Hi 84°F
Lo 64°F
PoP 40%
Partly Sunny
Hi 86°F
Lo 65°F
PoP 40%
Partly Sunny
Hi 90°F
Lo 66°F
Partly Sunny
Hi 88°F
Current Conditions at Clovis Muni (awos), NM:
This observation is more than 60794 hours old
FairFair, 73°F, wind is from the southeast at 8 mph, visibility is 10 miles (Last Updated on Jul 22, 9:15 pm MDT)



© Friona Chamber of Commerce
Friona, Texas
Website Designed & Maintained by:  M.D. McCallum